Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta. Great recipe for Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta. An incredibly easy, fresh, sweet, tart, salty, peppery and crispy appetizer every time! Bruschetta Recipe Balsamic Bruchetta Fresh Basil Leaves Tasty Yummy Food Fruit Salad Great Recipes Berries Appetizers.
Traditionally, it was a way to salvage bread that was going stale. The recipe here reflects the traditional version, but variations can. Bruschetta has always been one of my favourite appetizers. You can create Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Quality Balsamic Vinager.
- You need 2 Cups of Fresh Strawberries [cubed].
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Diced Firm Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Fresh Basil [thin sliced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [thin sliced].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Firm Red Onions [minced].
- It’s to taste of Cracked Black Pepper & Cracked Sea Salt.
- It’s 4 of LG Baguette Slices [toasted].
- Prepare of as needed Basil Olive Oil.
There's nothing quite like the combination Have some leftover bruschetta and no bread? Try it on rice cakes too for a quick and easy snack! But by now you've come to know me: before I. fresh basil, thinly sliced. Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Mike's EZ Berry Basil Balsamic Bruschetta Instructions
- Here's all you'll need..
- Gently mix everything together in a non metallic bowl..
- Toast your Baguettes and lightly coat tops with basil olive oil..
- Serve Bruchetta chilled and garnish with fresh basil leaves. Enjoy!.
Strawberry Bruschetta is the Easiest Appetizer EVER. Bruschetta is all about getting the perfect blend of tomatoes, onions, garlic and basil together and immersing them in olive oil to bring out their intense When this blend is placed on top of toasted garlic bread and drizzled with balsamic glaze, gastronomy is born. I am not going to lie, this is one of my. This Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta is a go-to recipe of mine as an appetizer or finger food for company, a satisfying afternoon snack and also a tasty lunch idea paired with a salad. Watch how to make a simple bruschetta appetizer starring fresh tomatoes, basil, and olive oil.