Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes. Rub halved garlic clove over the toasted side to infuse bread with flavor. Spread with goat cheese to taste. Spoon tomato mixture on top of the bread and serve.
Toast the bread. (i used a panini press, but you could toast on the grill or stove) In a small food processor add goat cheese and garlic powder. Add the sugar, vanilla bean, and figs to the pot. Cover and bring to a full boil. You can cook Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes
- It’s 12 slice of 1/2 inch thick French Baguette.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 large of Garlic Cloves, halved.
- It’s 6 of Roma Tomatoes, seeded and chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 4 oz of Soft Goat Cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Fresh Basil, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Sea or Kosher Salt.
- It’s 1 of Ground Black Pepper.
Goat cheese and mint make for a special springtime version of bruschetta. Directions: Crush garlic cloves into olive oil and set aside. Dice tomatoes and place in medium sized bowl. Tear or cut up basil and add to tomatoes in bowl.
Bruschetta with Goat Cheese and Tomatoes Instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Arrange slices on baking sheet and brush each side with olive oil. Bake the bread until toasted (about 4 minutes) per side. While still warm rub one of the cut sides of garlic over one side of the toast. Then top with a smear of goat cheese ..
- In a small bowl combine the tomatoes and lemon juice. Top each toast with tomato mixture and sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper..
The drizzle with garlic olive oil and balsamic vinegar. On top of the tomatoes sprinkle a generous amount of goat cheese and tap down so it doesn't fall off. If you like you can add a pinch of sea salt but I didn't. Place the bruschettas under the broiler and toast just until the cheese starts to soften and the edges get nice and brown; serve. Taste of Home has the best goat cheese bruschetta recipes from real cooks like you, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips.