Chocolate chip cookies.
You can have Chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 4/5 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 4/5 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 sticks of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Melt the butter on the stove.
- In a bowl, combine the sifted flour, the salt and the baking powder (dry ingredients)..
- In a bowl (or ideally stand mixer) mix in this order: both kinds of sugarar, the melted butter and the eggs and the vanilla. Then add the dry ingredients on step 2. When everything is incorporated, add both kinds of chocolate chips. Mix well but stop the mixer as soon as the chips are well distributed..
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for 30 minutes..
- Make balls (with an ice cream scoop) and put them on a baking sheet, separating them at least 5 cm from each other..
- OPTIONAL (but delicious): sprinkle a bit of additional kosher salt on top of each cookie..
- Bake them at 350°F for ~14 to 17 minutes..