Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers. Heat vinegar in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature. For more recipes like this, see our complete collection of appetizer recipes.
Toasted bread topped with creamy goat cheese, basil, tomatoes and balsamic glaze, this Goat Cheese Bruschetta recipe is the perfect finger food snack! In a large bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, honey and mint. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat goat cheese and cream cheese. You can cook Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers
- You need of Bruschetta.
- You need 8 of tomato skins (1/4).
- You need 1/2 of red onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 clove of fresh garlic, (thinnly chopped & diced).
- Prepare 1 of drizzle of EVOO.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of Lime.
- You need of Goat Cheese.
- It’s 1 oz of crumbled goat cheese.
Brush the baguette slices lightly with olive oil on both sides and season with salt and pepper. Place the slices on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until. For the sun-dried tomato jam: Place a medium saucepan over medium heat. Typically this is a dish made with crostini, which is toasted baguette cut into small slices.
Bruschetta w/ Goat Cheese on Crackers Preparation
- Thinly slice n dice skins. (from homemade spaghetti sauce by me) Add to med. sz. mixing bowl..
- Thinly dice red onion. Add to bowl..
- SMASH clove of garlic, thinly slice n dice, add to bowl..
- Take 3 basil leaves, roll together, n chop from end to end. Thin..
- Add EVOO, red wine vinegar & squeeze lime. Stir until thoroughly mixed..
- Serve on cracker with goat cheese & a red wine..
But since mama can't have gluten, I figured out a different, better way to make traditional bruschetta with all the crunch and satisfaction. Goat Cheese Caramelized Onion and Fig Bruschetta is an incredible party appetizer that always gets raves and requests for the recipe. Goat Cheese, Caramelized Onion & Fig Bruschetta. In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to combine the cream cheese, goat cheese, garlic and chives. Add salt and pepper to taste.