Tomato Bruschetta Salad. Fresh and easy pasta salad packed with crisp vegetables, fresh mozzarella, and tossed with a simple homemade dressing. Tomato bruschetta is one of those wonderful Italian dishes that can be ruined when you try to get too fancy. Also, bruschetta is not synonymous with "tomato bruschetta." Just like with a Caprese salad, there's only one acceptable time for making fresh tomato bruschetta, and that's when tomatoes are.
Series Description: You can make a wide variety of different types of salad using tomatoes as a primary ingredient. Keywords: bruschetta, bruschetta recipe, Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil, how to make bruschetta, what is bruschetta. You May Also Like: Two Tomato Bruschetta. You can make Tomato Bruschetta Salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Bruschetta Salad
- It’s 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of Fresh Mozerella Pearls.
- You need 1 of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh basil.
- You need 3 tbsp of fresh garlic (minced).
- It’s 1 loaf of sourdough bread (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 1/2 small of avacodo (optional).
- You need 3 small of pepperchioni (sliced).
Simple Cooking with Heart shows you how to take an Italian bread topping and turn it into a salad with this delicious bean and vegetable recipe! Real Tomato and Basil Bruschetta, made the way Italians make it. Juicy tomatoes, crusty bread BRUSCHETTA – messy deliciousness. Bruschetta is one of those foods that's impossible to eat.
Tomato Bruschetta Salad Instructions
- Slice tomatoes into halves and put into a bowl..
- Drain mozzarella pearls and add to tomatoes..
- Add garlic, basil, peppers, and white wine vinegar..
- Then add balsamic &EVOO until fully covered. Then add salt & pepper to taste. I also put garlic powder..
- Cover mixture, let sit in fridge alteast 4 hours. Next butter bread slices and toast or grill until golden brown on top..
- Mix avacado into tomato mixture (optional) and serve on top of bread slices..
Served this with 'Pepper Jelly Glazed Chicken' from AR and a tossed salad. We really enjoyed this version of bruschetta and I know I will. This tomato bruschetta recipe is full of tips for creating the perfect version of this Italian classic. The key lies in using top-quality, ripe tomatoes and taking your time with preparing them. This appetizer or side dish makes a crispy complement to any Italian entree.