Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta. Top with avocado mix and garnish with chopped basil. To make the avocado bruschetta: halve the avocado; scoop the flesh into a bowl, along with the lime juice, then mash roughly, using a fork, and season to taste. Spread clumpingly on each waiting piece of toast and sprinkle with the parsley.
Breakfast is just the best isn't it. There is just something about having a big stack of pancakes, blueberry waffles, or a runny poached egg in front of you that can turn any frown upside down. Today I am going back to my happy place, breakfast recipes… Staring this Breakfast Bruschetta on Avocado Toast. You can create Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 small of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pico de Gallo or Chunky Salsa.
- You need 1/2 loaf of French Bread.
- It’s 1 of Honey.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Pepper.
Because most overnight brunch casseroles are so similar, I came up with a breakfast bruschetta for a fun change of pace. Dice avocado, tomatoes and green onions. This Avocado Egg Bake (Breakfast Bake) is a delicious and healthy start to your day! Whatever it is that you like to pile on top, they are a quick and easy breakfast loaded with great flavors!
Baked Avocado Breakfast Bruschetta Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut avocado in half (leave skin on), remove seed, remove additional 1 tbsp from center of each half to accommodate egg..
- Salt and pepper avocado to taste..
- Crack 2 eggs into bowl, be careful not to damage yolk..
- Using a tablespoon, transfer 1 yolk to the center of each avocado half. Use egg white to fill space around yolk. Lightly salt and pepper..
- Place avocado halves in preheated oven for 12 minutes, or until finished. You can keep halves level by placing two mounds of kosher salt on a baking sheet and resting the avocados on the center of these mounds..
- While the avocado and eggs are baking, grill or toast 8-12 small round slices of bread..
- Arrange avocado and toast on plate, drizzle honey over toast and serve a few tablespoons of salsa beside avocado and eggs..
- To eat, scoop flesh of baked avocado and egg onto toast. Top with salsa as desired..
Keep this tasty breakfast option as healthy as you like, or not and enjoy the buttery taste of fresh avocados with a baked eggs center and a colorful assortment of toppings like we do. This is the first savory recipe of our healthy vegan breakfast recipes series. The recipe is incredibly simple, but is soooo good. We used whole wheat seed bread, but feel free to use your favorite one. To serve, spoon ¼ of the avocado mixture over each slice of bread.