Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies.
You can have Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies
- It’s 2 of overripe bananas.
- It’s 5 tbsp of rolled oats.
- It’s 7 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need bars of Chocolate chips or chocolate.
Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cookies step by step
- Mash the bananas until smooth, set aside..
- Combine the rest of ingredients together, until all mixed well. Mix the mashed banana together. Leave to rest for 5 minutes..
- Take the cookie dough using spoon and put it on parchment paper. Put some chocolate chips or any toppings you like on top..
- Bake in the preheated oven, 170 degrees Celcius, for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies are nicely set..