Chicken Bruschetta Bake. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. Toss the cubed chicken with the salt in a large bowl. Place the chicken in a layer into the bottom of the baking dish.
Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic, basil and juicy cherry tomatoes to create a delicious meal that everyone loves! Serve this with some crusty bread and garlic butter and a fresh Italian Salad for a complete meal! You can create Chicken Bruschetta Bake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Bruschetta Bake
- Prepare 1 can (14 oz) of petite diced tomatoes undrained.
- Prepare 1 packages (6 oz) of chicken stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breast cut into bite size pieaces.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella chesse shredded.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter melted.
Although it doesn't take too long, chopping the tomatoes is. Bruschetta moves to the centre of the plate! Baked bruschetta chicken breasts are lightly breaded in crunchy panko breadcrumbs and topped with the classic mixture of fresh tomatoes, basil, and garlic. Mom to Mom Nutrition Katie Serbinski, M.
Chicken Bruschetta Bake Step by step
- Heat oven to 350 ° F.
- Lightly spray a 9 * 13 inch baking dish with cooking oil.
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing, water, 1 cup cheese and garlic till well combined.
- Mix chicken, basil, salt, pepper, and 1 cup cheese together place in dish.
- Top with stuffing mixture and drizzle butter on top and bake for 45 minutes.
D., is a registered dietitian and millennial mom, blogging about healthy recipes, child and mom nutrition, and motherhood. A picture tells a thousand words and this one told me bake it and eat it. Delicious breaded chicken, baked in the oven and then topped with fresh tomato bruschetta makes for an amazing meal! This Baked Bruschetta Chicken recipe is the perfect way to use up tomatoes when they are in season. Your favorite tomato bruschetta tops tender and juicy balsamic chicken in this healthy Dump-and-Bake Bruschetta Chicken dinner!