Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta. QUICK and EASY cheesy bruschetta chicken cutlets! Chicken cutlets topped with canned tomatoes, garlic, mozzarella and parmesan cheese! This is a fast-as-it-gets weeknight dinner, perfect for those midweek nights when you're ready to cave.
Homemade Kesong Puti made with Fresh Carabao's Milk. @regtanmd uses our kesong puti for her bruschetta caprese recipe. ??. Cut a pandesal into several ¼-inch thick slices (just like crostini slices). Combine cubed kesong puti, chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, ¼ tsp of dried basil, a dash of Italian. You can cook Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta
- It’s 6 slice of Kesong Puti (carabao cheese).
- You need 6 each of Spinach leaves, blanched.
- You need 6 slice of French bread, grilled or toasted.
- Prepare 12 slice of Tomato.
- It’s of Dressing.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lemon.
- You need 5 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Pepper.
Kesong puti (white cheese) is unaged cheese made from carabao's milk. It has a soft texture, a slightly salty taste, and is perfect with pandesal. How to make Kesong Puti (White Cheese). Place milk and salt in a double boiler over medium-low heat.
Quick Kesong Puti Bruschetta Step by step
- Grill or toast your french bread slices.
- Slice tomatoes and cheese and set aside.
- Wash and blanch spinach leaves.
- To prepare the dressing, combine lemon and olive oil and beat to emulsify. Season with salt and pepper as desired..
- Drizzle a little dressing on the bread. Layer spinach, tomato slices and cheese. Drizzle with remaining dressing..
When fully incorporated, transfer this to a nice serving platter and top this with crumbled kesong puti to finish. If you want your salad to be cold, put all the ingredients in the chiller just before giving it the dressing. Find kesong puti stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Kesong puti is a white cheese originating from the Philippine provinces of Bulacan, Bacolod, Cebu, Laguna, and Samar.