Bruschetta!. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Balsamic vinegar adds a delicious zip to easy bruschetta.
In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. You can create Bruschetta! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta!
- You need of Garlic Bread.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 6 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 stick of French Bread.
- It’s of Topping.
- Prepare 2 of unit Small Tomatos.
- Prepare 1/2 head of Onion.
- You need 1/4 lb of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bruschetta is a fresh, simple and delicious Italian appetizer that can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed any time of the year.
- Dice Garlic and mix with mayo. Spread it on the french bread. Put it into the oven 400°F for 5 Min. Take out and let it cool..
- Fry Onion till golden brown, then add the diced chicken. Then put it in a bowl and set aside..
- Dice tomatos into little cubes, and the red pepper the same size. Also Chop up some Basil..
- Then mix the tomatos, pepper, onion, chicken, and Basil. Place on the center of the Garlic Bread, and sprinkle some Shredded cheese on top..
- Bake 400°F. 6 Min Just so that the cheese would melt. You Can Even Place some fresh Basil Leaves in the center of the dish to add Color. Serve & ENJOY!!!.
In its simplest Italian form, bruschetta requires that bread be toasted over real coals, then rubbed down with slices of raw garlic, drizzled with olive oil and finished with a little bit of sea salt and fresh pepper. Variations evolved to further incorporate things. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese. A popular dish is bruschetta with tomatoes; one recipe popular outside Italy.