Bruschetta Chicken Pasta. This Bruschetta Chicken Pasta from Delish.com is going to change your life. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Salad is a must make for any occasion in minutes! Filled with Italian seasoned grilled chicken, garlic and parmesan cheese!
Pasta: Boil pasta as per directions on box until al dente. This bruschetta chicken is the perfect summer garden meal! Juicy, flavorful chicken topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and balsamic glaze, along with a touch of cheese. You can have Bruschetta Chicken Pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
- You need 2 large of chicken breasts, boneless.
- You need 1 lb of angel hair pasta.
- It’s 2 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil, divided.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 10 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 2 clove of garlic sliced in very thin coins.
- It’s 1 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is an easy weeknight dinner full of fresh tomatoes and basil, pasta, balsamic vinegar and olive oil and topped with a quick, sauteed chicken breast. This healthy chicken pasta recipe is jazzed up with traditional bruschetta toppers, including cherry tomatoes, garlic and basil. Bruschetta Chicken Pasta is a delicious one-pot recipe that you can make in less than. Easy and delicious, this low-carb Bruschetta Chicken is seasoned with simple Italian seasonings and topped with a light and.
Bruschetta Chicken Pasta Step by step
- Strain canned tomatoes and reserve juices in small bowl. Cut basil leaves into thin strips. Combine tomatoes, basil, 2 Tbsp olive oil, minced garlic, salt and pepper. Let this sit..
- Balsamic glaze: Bring vinegar and sugar to a boil in small pan. Reduce heat to simmer and reduce by 75% until it turns to syrupy consistency. Hold at room temperature..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill 4-6 minutes per side until done. Keep warm..
- Add 2Tbsp olive oil to large saucepan over med-low heat. Add garlic coins and cook 1 – 2 minutes. Do Not Brown! You just want the garlic to soften..
- Now's a good time to start your pasta..
- Add tomato mixture to pan with garlic. Add reserved tomato juices and tomato sauce to pan and bring to boil..
- Add cooked pasta to saucepan and toss with sauce..
- Slice chicken and serve over pasta. Garnish with balsamic glaze..
World, meet your new favorite dinner. Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic. How to make chicken bruschetta pasta. It's super easy to make bruschetta chicken pasta in the Instant Pot!