Christmas coal cookies.
You can have Christmas coal cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas coal cookies
- It’s 16 oz. of Oreo Cookies.
- Prepare 4 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 of large (gallon sized) Ziploc bag.
Christmas coal cookies step by step
- Place Oreo Cookies in a Large Gallon Size Ziploc Bag..
- Using a rolling pin or measuring cup crush the Oreo Cookies into small pieces..
- Place Butter and Marshmallows in a bowl and heat in the microwave on high for 1 minute..
- Stir marshmallows and butter until smooth..
- Add in Crushed Oreos and stir well..
- Roll into Small Cookies and flatten to create a “Coal” Shape..
- Allow to cool completely before storing. Store in an airtight container..