Chicken and cheese taquitos.
You can cook Chicken and cheese taquitos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken and cheese taquitos
- Prepare 4 (8 inch) of flour tortillas.
- Prepare of I jar queso cheese dip.
- It’s of Cooked chicken, cubed or shredded.
- It’s 1/4 lb of smoked Gouda, shredded.
- It’s of Cooking spray.
Chicken and cheese taquitos step by step
- Soften tortillas in the micro for about 30 seconds. Down the center of your tortilla, spoon and spread some dip. Add a line of chicken and top with shredded Gouda. Take one end of the tortilla over your filling and pull it in snug towards you, roll it up. Spray both sides with cooking spray and lay it in your air fryer..
- Do the rest the same way. If you have any shredded cheese left, sprinkle over top of your taquitos. Cook for 5 minutes on 335 degrees. Flip them halfway through, respray that side, and continue cooking. We dipped in sour cream. NOW it’s a fiesta!!.