Bruschetta. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. Balsamic vinegar adds a delicious zip to easy bruschetta. Bruschetta with Peppers and Gorgonzola Ina Garten tops these toasted bread rounds with sweet sauteed peppers and creamy Gorgonzola cheese.
Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. You can make Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 4 large of Fresh Tomatoes.
- You need 8 of Basil Leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of High Quality Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 8 small of slices mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Bread.
- Prepare 1 loaf of Ciabatta Bread.
Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bruschetta is a fresh, simple and delicious Italian appetizer that can be prepared in minutes and enjoyed any time of the year. In its simplest Italian form, bruschetta requires that bread be toasted over real coals, then rubbed down with slices of raw garlic, drizzled with olive oil and finished with a little bit of sea salt and fresh pepper.
- chop tomatoes and basil leaves. Add olive oil, balsamic oil and spices. place in refrigerator to chill..
- Slice bread in 1/2 inch slices ln an angle. place on cooking sheet, sprinkle with olive oil. Toast in oven until slightly crispy..
- place bread ln plate, put cheese on bread, spoon on tomato topping. Serve..
Variations evolved to further incorporate things. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese. A popular dish is bruschetta with tomatoes; one recipe popular outside Italy. Bruschetta is easily my all-time favorite appetizer!!