BLT BRUSCHETTA. Field editor Pat Stevens of Granbury, Texas dresses up traditional bruschetta with popular BLT sandwich fixin's. This BLT Bruschetta recipe is the perfect dish-to-pass for a last minute get together, party or game day celebration. Tomatoes, bacon, parsley and green onions come together in a creamy mixture and are.
BLT Bruschetta is an appetizer that's guaranteed to go fast. Photo: Jeffrey Cross; Food Styling: Karen Shinto. Home Breads and Pastries BLT Bruschetta. You can have BLT BRUSCHETTA using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BLT BRUSCHETTA
- You need 1 bunch of spring mix (chopped).
- Prepare 1 medium of tomato (sliced/chopped).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 3 slice of bacon or bacon bites.
- Prepare 2 slice of Italian bread.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of shredded cheese (prefer mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pesto.
- Prepare 1 oz of pesto.
Creamy BLT Bruschetta is full of fresh tomatoes, basil, and best of all BACON! This twist on a The classic bruschetta appetizer is definitely a favorite for many people, but this twist on the classic recipe. Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each. Put a fried egg on top of each bruschetta.
BLT BRUSCHETTA Instructions
- Pre heat oven 350 take your bread and brush some olive oil on each side n bake for bout 10 min. Add your chopped up tomatoes n spring mix n cheese n bacon add some pesto and a lil black pepper n mix well. Take your bread out and brush the oz of pesto on one side and add your mixed ingredients and enjoy.
This BLT Bruschetta recipe is the perfect dish-to-pass for a last minute get together, party or game day celebration. Tomatoes, bacon, parsley and green onions come together in a creamy mixture and are. If you love bruschetta and if you love BLT's this is the snack for you. Crusty french bread toasted until golden brown, then slathered You need snacks, you want snacks, you gotta have BLT Bruschetta! Prepare the BLT Salad, omitting the croutons, but do not toss the salad.