Tomato and Basil Bruschetta. Chopped fresh tomatoes with garlic, basil, olive oil, and vinegar, served on toasted slices of French or Italian bread. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened.
Basil and tomatoes compliment each other beautifully and are usually overflowing in my garden in the late summer months. How to Make Bruschetta: This classic Italian antipasto, or appetizer, uses toasted Italian bread rubbed with garlic. Tomato Basil Bruschetta. featured in Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Dinner For Two. You can create Tomato and Basil Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato and Basil Bruschetta
- It’s 12 of ripe cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of red onion.
- It’s 2 of handfuls of basil.
- It’s 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 of Salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of French bread stick.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thick balsamic vinegar to drizzle over top of each bruschetta.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of of extra virgin olive oil or less depending on taste for each bruschetta.
Real Tomato and Basil Bruschetta, made the way Italians make it. Juicy tomatoes, crusty bread, good olive oil & basil is all you need! Tomato Bruschetta is one of those gems that proves you can make incredible food in minutes with a few simple, great quality ingredients. Bruschetta is one of those foods you can eat as an appetizer, snack or meal.
Tomato and Basil Bruschetta Preparation
- Cut up clove of garlic very finely and add to the bowl ..
- Cut up cherry tomatoes, onion small dices, and Basil..
- Put above ingredients in a bowl together , add a little salt, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Mix ingredients together, cover and refrigerate for a few hours..
- Now ENJOY!!!.
- Spoon the bowl of ingredients on to the slices of bread, and drizzle the balsamic vinegar over top..
- Heat a griddle pan, slice up stick bread, drizzle each side with some olive oil, when pan is hot put bread in till toasted on each side..
This easy Tomato Basil Bruschetta presents as super impressive! This recipe for a classic Tomato Basil Bruschetta features the perfect, bright and herby tomato topping served over crisp garlic toast. Bruschetta (pronounced bru-SKET-ta) is a traditional Italian antipasto. While we normally think of bruschetta as a tomato and basil topped garlic toast, the main. Thinly slice basil into green confetti and loosely combine with tomatoes.