Special Bruschetta Tilapia. Special Bruschetta Tilapia Seen this recipe online wanted to try it out to my liking. Packed full of fresh, seasonal ingredients, perfectly portioned and delivered to your door Fish is healthy and easy to bake, grill, or fry. Find hundreds of fish recipes for tilapia, cod, salmon, tuna, and more..
Find hundreds of fish recipes for tilapia, cod, salmon, tuna, and more.. Brush both sides of bread with oil and rub with garlic. Tilapia Pitas, Pan-Seared Tilapia, Almond-Crusted Tilapia, Blackened Tilapia with Secret Hobo Spices, Fish Tacos with Honey-Cumin Cilantro Slaw and Chipotle Mayo Season the tilapia with salt and pepper. You can create Special Bruschetta Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special Bruschetta Tilapia
- It’s 2 lb of Tilapia (about 11 pieces).
- You need 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes.
- It’s 6 of Fresh Cilantro or Recao.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 4 tsp of Oregano.
- You need of Adobo.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- You need 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese.
Dip each fillet first in the eggs, then the panko, patting well so that crumbs adhere. Rub tilapia with hands or a. Italian or French bread, mozzarella cheese, Olive oil, parsley, garlic, tomato-thinly sliced John Spence. Parmesan & roasted garlic tilapia fillets on Italian bread with sliced tomato, spinach leaves and Italian dressing.
Special Bruschetta Tilapia Preparation
- To make marinade, Chop up your grape tomatoes (you can use a can of diced tomatoes or do it yourself instead). Chop your Cilantro or Recao. ADD to a bowl, along with your other ingredients. (4 tsp of lemon juice, 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, 3 teaspoon of minces garlic and 4 tsp of oregano.) Mix well. Place into fridge until ready to use..
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Wash and season your tilapia with Adobo and onion powder. Align your tilapia in an aluminum pan. Add your marinade over top. Place into oven until cooked..
- When done Add the Mozzarella cheese overtop your tilapia. Let melt. All Done!!!.
See great recipes for Garlic cheese tilapia too! Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. In a medium bowl toss chopped cucumbers, peppers, and sweet onion with low fat dressing. Plate rice with bruschetta tilapia and chopped salad. This is a delicious way to take advantage of early spring's flavorful asparagus.