Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken.
You can cook Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken
- You need of Whole Chicken.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Butter (sliced into pats).
- Prepare of Onion (sliced).
- Prepare of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare of Dried Rosemary.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Cracked Pepper.
- You need of Butter Flavored Crisco (melted).
Crispy Foodi Roasted Chicken step by step
- Add water, butter slices, onion slices, and 2 tsp each of thyme and rosemary to the nanoceramic liner of the Foodi..
- Generously grease basket and insert into nanoceramic liner over top former ingredients. Add the whole chicken to the basket (ensuring any giblets are removed and cavity is empty)..
- Sprinkle chicken with remaining dried spices, salt, and cracked pepper..
- Attach the pressure cooker lid, set valve to seal, and set to pressure cooker for hi 20 minutes..
- Quick release when done. Remove pressure cooker lid. Pour Crisco over chicken, covering the skin well..
- Shut air fryer lid. Set to air fryer, 400°, 15 minutes..
- Remove from basket and let rest on plate 5 minutes before cutting. Discard remaining juices and ingredients inside nanoceramic liner or use to make gravy..