Sautéed Spicy Konnyaku Seasoned with Oyster Sauce, Mayonnaise, and Bonito Flakes.
You can cook Sautéed Spicy Konnyaku Seasoned with Oyster Sauce, Mayonnaise, and Bonito Flakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed Spicy Konnyaku Seasoned with Oyster Sauce, Mayonnaise, and Bonito Flakes
- You need 1 of slab Konnyaku.
- Prepare 1 of packet Bonito flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Mayonnaise (low calorie).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ● Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Cooking sake.
- It’s 1/2 clove of ● Garlic, grated (optional).
- It’s 1 of Red chili pepper.
Sautéed Spicy Konnyaku Seasoned with Oyster Sauce, Mayonnaise, and Bonito Flakes Preparation
- Rub the konnyaku with your hand (or pound with a rolling pin) to soften. Once it's soft, use a knife to cut a fine lattice pattern on the surface. (If too much trouble, omit this step.).
- To make the shredded konnyaku: tear the konnyaku with your hands, or use a spoon to cut. (Rough cross sections allow the flavors to be absorbed better.).
- Boil the konnyaku bits to remove the smell. Drain in a colander..
- Combine the ● ingredients and mix well. I recommend adding garlic, but it is optional..
- Dry roast the konnyaku from Step 3 in a frying pan. Add oil to the frying pan, then add de-seeded red chili pepper, and sauté well..
- Reduce heat, then add the mixed ingredients from Step 4 to evenly coating the konnyaku. Sprinkle in bonito flakes, mix, then serve..
- For another konnyaku recipe, see https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/168882-konnyaku-and-beef-or-pork-spicy-stir-fry.
- And another konnyaku recipe, see.