Pea Salad in a Flash.
You can cook Pea Salad in a Flash using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pea Salad in a Flash
- It’s 1 can of unsalted peas – drained.
- You need 2 slices of deli honey ham – diced to 1/4" pieces.
- It’s 2 tbs of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar (I only had finely shredded).
- You need 1 pinch of onion powder.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
Pea Salad in a Flash instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with a lid until well combined. Careful not to mash your peas..
- Cover. Refrigerate until ready to serve. It will thicken up and get even tastier the longer it's chilled. Enjoy!.