Sexy Bruschetta. I'm in Riomaggiore, enjoying a simple lunch of bruschetta and wine at Dau Cila with my local guide, Amy Inman. Take bruschetta from appetizer status to a meal!. I love my bruschetta on toasted whole.
If you follow me on Instagram, you might have caught a glimpse of our recent trip to Italy. ⬇ Download bruschetta – stock images and photos in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Should Bruschetta be Served Warm or Cold? What makes all the difference is that toasted crunch of the outer bread and chewy insides as you bite down on the refreshing antipasto. You can make Sexy Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sexy Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of tomato sauce (flavour of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of green onion stalks – chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of baguette (I used ciabatta).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Gouda cheese (shredded or sliced).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
Authentic Italian Bruschetta is a classic appetizer that people absolutely love. Learn all the little tricks for making the perfect bruschetta. My recipe today comes from my dear friend Becky who is. Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta!
Sexy Bruschetta Step by step
- Heat a frying pan with 1 teaspoon olive oil at medium heat. Cut chicken into strips and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and crushed garlic, cook thoroughly (about 10-15 minutes). You can also preheat the oven at this time to 200°C ..
- While the chicken is cooking, cut open baguette and place on baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil, parmesan cheese, and half of the chopped green onion onto the inside halves. You can also sprinkle a bit more Italian seasoning on top of the olive oil if you like it a bit salty..
- Once the chicken is cooked, place strips onto baguette halves and cover with cheese..
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is crispy..
- Once out of the oven top with remaining green onion, warm tomato sauce and more parmesan cheese. ENJOY!!.
Transform ordinary chicken into a delicious, flavourful meal! You won't believe the compliments you'll receive when you greet guests with these warm appetizers. Feta Bruschetta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! Wide selection of authentic Bruschetta products.