Bruschetta Chicken. Transfer chicken from marinade onto grill surface and discard marinade. Transfer the chicken to a serving plate and sprinkle with shredded cheese. Spoon bruschetta mixture over chicken and top with basil; serve immediately.
Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper and place on a sheet pan. Place flour and egg substitute in separate shallow bowls. In a large bowl, make bruschetta topping: Stir together tomatoes, olive oil, shallot, garlic, and basil and. You can cook Bruschetta Chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta Chicken
- It’s 150 grams of chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 1 of leek.
- You need 2 piece of bread.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
My tomatoes were on the large side, so. Baked Bruschetta Chicken is an easy weeknight meal and perfect served over your favorite pasta! Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are baked with garlic, basil and juicy cherry tomatoes to create a delicious meal that everyone loves! This delicious low carb chicken recipe is so simple, but it's packing some serious flavor.
Bruschetta Chicken Step by step
- Fry the diced boneless chicken breasts over medium heat until golden brown. Season to taste..
- In the same pan, stir fry the chopped vegetables over high heat no longer than 2 minutes..
- Add back the fried chicken breasts and mix with the chilli sauce..
- Remove the mix from the pan, put and press the bread slice for about 30 seconds on each side to soak up the juices..
- Serve the chicken and vegetables mix over the toasted bread..
This is amazing served over zucchini noodles or with a side salad. This post first appeared on my other blog, That Low Carb Life. I'm all about big, bold flavors and this bruschetta chicken bake. Let's Make It Italian Herb Bruschetta Chicken is a low carb alternative to a traditional Bruschetta! Transform ordinary chicken breasts into a delicious, flavourful meal!