Italian Style Bruschetta.
You can make Italian Style Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Style Bruschetta
- It’s 1 loaf of Baguette bread.
- You need 2 cup of Feta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped chives.
- It’s 10 clove of Large garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1 packages of Cherry tomatoes.
Italian Style Bruschetta Preparation
- Put the oil, Italian seasoning, and chives in a bowl and let it sit until later..
- Cut baguette how you would like. Put on cookie sheet..
- Cut garlic into halves (if they are really big cloves, quarter them, but they have a purpose for being so large) add the garlic to the oil mixture..
- Cut cherry tomatoes into halves and set aside..
- Then put the feta cheese on (this has not been tested yet but here is what I will be trying next time to make the cheese more creamy: adding milk with feta and mixing together to make a thick paste).
- Add the tomatoes on top facing the cut side down, adding the mix of oil, Italian seasoning, chives and garlic slices on. ( I made sure to have the tomatoes spread just enough from each other so that I could put garlic slices in between them. ).
- Drizzle the remaining oil over the pieces. Sprinkle the garlic salt lightly over the pieces..
- Bake at 300 for 30 minutes or until the tomatoes are slightly wrinkled..