Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta. To make his Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing recipe from Good Eats on Food Network even better, Alton Brown tops it with sliced eggs and mushrooms. Add the dressing and bacon and toss to combine. How to Make Spinach Salad with Bacon.
My spinach salad with a comforting bacon dressing is a recipe I turn to again and again in winter. It's quick, elegant and so delicious. I can always count on compliments. —Sandy Davis, Prescott, Arizona. You can create Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta
- You need of spinach and bacon salad.
- Prepare 6 slice of bacon, diced.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of baby spinach.
- You need of bruschetta.
- Prepare 5 of roma tomatos.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of basil, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s of garlic toast.
- You need 1 loaf of bread.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of minced garlic.
Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing. I think spinach salad is a beautiful thing. Not only does it taste fantastic, but according to The World's Healthiest Foods "Calorie for calorie, leafy green vegetables How to Make Low-Carb Spinach Salad with Bacon and Feta: (Scroll down for complete printable recipe including nutritional information.) The best classic spinach salad with bacon and eggs. This easy spinach salad recipe is the perfect side dish to go with any meal.
Spinach and bacon salad with bruschetta Instructions
- Render bacon in large skillet. Remove from pan and set aside but save the grease..
- In the same pan as the bacon was cooked in saute walnuts, shallot, and garlic..
- Add white wine vinegar and pepper to pan and stir. Remove from heat..
- Toss spinach into pan and let residual heat wilt it as you coat it in the bacon drippings dressing, add back in the bacon as you toss..
- Mix ingredients for bruschetta in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt butter with garlic in microwave. Brush onto sliced bread and toast in a pan..
- Serve with bruschetta atop garlic toast next to the spinach and bacon salad..
We've been eating this spinach salad with bacon and eggs on repeat lately. It has such a delicious combination of flavors that we can't get enough of! Spinach Salad recipes with bacon come in so many varieties, but this is my absolute favorite. I've been eating it since I was a kid and I never get tired of it. Imagine a delicious spicy-sweet honey and black pepper dressing coating a hearty salad of spinach, bacon, avocado, hard-boiled egg, mushroom.