Fresh Tomato Bruschetta. How to make fresh homemade bruschetta with tomatoes and basil. See the easy recipe plus five easy tips for how to make it best. The topping for this simple Fresh Tomato Bruschetta appetizer can be put together ahead of time and refrigerated.
When it comes to the perfect snack, I'm looking for unfussy, bite-sized morsels that I can pick up and eat with my hands. This Fresh Tomato Bruschetta recipe has quickly become one my favorites to make for that dine in While your at it go out and buy the ingredients for this Fresh Tomato Bruschetta! Its light, fresh, ideal for a summer gathering with friends. You can have Fresh Tomato Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Tomato Bruschetta
- You need 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 5 of plum tomatoes, seeded, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red onion, diced.
- You need 2 tbs of grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1 loaf of long baguette roll (bread).
Today we learn how to make fresh tomato bruschetta. For this Garden Fresh Tomato Bruschetta, I used a mix of what was ripe in the garden. It's great to use some paste-style tomatoes like Romas to reduce the excessive amount of seeds and juice. The BEST Bruschetta with a secret ingredient!
Fresh Tomato Bruschetta Instructions
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except the bread) and toss gently. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes to allow flavors to blend..
- Pre-heat the broiler (low setting). Place oven rack about 6” from the top. If no low setting is available, place rack about 8” from the top..
- Cut bread at a slight angle into 1/2" to 3/4” slices and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle the top of each slice with olive oil and toast under low-heat broiler until lightly browned. Check at 1 minute intervals..
- Remove the sheet from the oven and top each slice with the tomato mixture that’s now near room temperature. Place the individual slices on a serving platter and serve promptly..
A must for any summer dinner or get together. Garden Fresh Bruschetta is deliciously simple to make! Bruschetta isn't always topped with tomatoes, it can be made with other ingredients too (like mushrooms or cheeses), but this tomato. For the bruschetta variations, grill slices of ciabatta or pugliese bread tomato salsa (chunky version) with a few chopped black olives, and/or a couple of chopped anchovies and/or a few torn fresh basil. Bruschetta with tomato and feta cheese.