Prosciutto Bruschetta. Bruschetta with Prosciutto, Ricotta and Arugula. Curly Endive, Prosciutto and Mozzarella on Bruschetta. Prosciutto and Goat Cheese Bruschetta with Black Lentils.
Salty and savory appetizers, like this prosciutto and bruschetta combination, pair well with a variety of wines and cocktails making your gathering a flavorful and inspiring evening. Prosciutto Bruschetta recipe: Fabulous appetizer using home canned heirloom tomatoes and a prosciutto/mozzarella roll from Trader Joe's. However, the dish can be traced back to Ancient Rome, when olive growers would bring their olives to a local olive press and taste a sample of their. You can make Prosciutto Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Prosciutto Bruschetta
- Prepare 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 package of prosciutto (6 oz.).
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, diced.
- It’s 1 loaf of crusty French bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s to taste of Italian seasoning, basil and oregeno.
Recipe: Peach & Prosciutto Bruschetta. by Nealey Dozier. I decided to whip up this amazing peach and prosciutto bruschetta before dinner—it's a recipe I created last year and haven't stopped. Treat your family with this cheesy bruschetta that's made using ham and Muir Glen® tomatoes – a flavorful Italian appetizer. From Sitka, Alaska, come these delightfully rich toasts covered with crisp nuts and bits of salty prosciutto, contributed by reader Patrice Reinhardt.
Prosciutto Bruschetta Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 425°F..
- Slice the loaf of French bread in half, lengthwise. Set both halves onto a baking ban. Set aside..
- In a small skillet, heat the oil on medium heat and once oil is warm, add the garlic. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and place both the garlic and oil into a small bowl..
- Using a pastry brush, baste the bread with the oil and garlic. Use a small spoon to help scoop the garlic onto the bread..
- In the same skillet, pan fry the prosciutto, for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool slightly..
- Dice the tomato and sprinkle it evenly over the bread loaves..
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the loaves of bread..
- Roughly chop the prosciutto and spread the prosciutto over the top of the loaves..
- Sprinkle both of the cheeses evenly over the loaves, about 1/4 cup per loaf of each..
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until bread is at desired crispness..
- Slice into individual pieces to serve..
- Refrigerate any leftovers. To reheat, wrap the amount you want to reheat in foil and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes, or until heated..
Photo "Prosciutto Bruschetta" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Paccheri Pasta Bolognese & Prosciutto Bruschetta – MUKBANG / ASMR / EATING SHOW. Skip to Prosciutto Breakfast Bruschetta content. If you like bacon, there's a pretty good chance you'll love Prosciutto. It's an Italian cured ham typically served thinly.