Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake. All Reviews for Quick Bruschetta Chicken Bake. The perfectly balanced bite of tomatoes, garlic, chicken and mozzarella is the inspiration for this hearty dish. Prepare and bake recipe as directed; cool.
Tender balsamic marinated chicken breasts are Bruschetta chicken bake is full-flavored and hearty; the topping is baked right onto the chicken breasts. Turn this into a complete meal by serving. Bruschetta Chicken Bake is an easy family dinner recipe packed with flavorful tomatoes and garlic, gooey cheese, and a crunchy topping. You can create Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake
- Prepare 4 of LG diced chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of LG can Italian Diced Tomato.
- It’s 1 of LG diced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbls of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 3 cups of dried bread cubes.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 tbls of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon pepper.
Bruschetta Chicken Bake is also a yummy freezer meal. If freezing, assemble the recipe according to instructions, but don't bake it. Papa John's Bruschetta Cheesesticks feature diced Roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil pesto sauce baked on Papa John's hand-tossed dough. As you can tell from the picture, rather than sticks, my cheesesticks came.
Papa's Bruschetta Chicken Bake Step by step
- Precook chicken with the lemon pepper. Mix all spices together is a separate bowl. Add 2 can of tomato juice to a 9×13 glass casserole container. Add spice mixture to container. Add chicken, bread crumbs and onion to bowl. Cover with mozerrella cheese. Bake at 400f for 30 minutes..
This bruschetta chicken is the perfect summer garden meal! Juicy, flavorful chicken topped with fresh tomatoes, garlic, basil and balsamic glaze, along with a touch of cheese. Served with pasta, it's an incredible meal. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting You can easily find this recipe on the Kraft website, but will provide you with. Learn how to make bruschetta chicken on one sheet pan with potatoes and asparagus.