Easy bruschetta. This Easy Bruschetta Recipe is a super simple, no fail recipe for my favorite Italian antipasto. Try my recipe and say good bye to store bought bruschetta. Quick, delicious and always a crowd pleaser!
This Yummy Homemade Bruschetta Is Quick, Simple And Perfect For Any Party! So delicious and easy to whip up. You'll be making this homemade bruschetta all summer long! You can cook Easy bruschetta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta
- You need Loaf of French bread.
- You need Can of garlic flavor diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Chopped basil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
One of my favorite appetizers to make during the summer is fresh tomato and basil bruschetta. Garden Fresh Bruschetta is deliciously simple to make! Learn how to make bruschetta and it will become an easy go-to for using up summer tomatoes for years to come. Italian Bruschetta the best choice for a quick tasty appetizer full of tomato and basil goodness.
Easy bruschetta Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice French bread in into 2 inch pieces place bread pieces on a sheet pan or anything that you would use for oven cooking..
- In a bowl mix together all your ingredients. Tomatoes, minced garlic, olive oil, chopped basil, salt, pepper..
- Using a spoon, spoon on your mixed ingredients onto pieces of French bread..
- Baked in oven at 350 for 10 minutes..
Simple easy classic Italian bread recipe, a delicious. Easy and delicious, this low-carb Bruschetta Chicken is seasoned with simple Italian seasonings and topped with a light and fresh tomato basil bruschetta topping. This easy vegan bruschetta is made with fresh tomatoes and basil and drizzled with olive oil. You won't miss having cheese on your bruschetta if you use fresh red ripe tomatoes and flavorful basil. Pick your favorite quick-and-easy bruschetta topping from the four delicious options provided or serve them all at your next party.