Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms. Stuffed shiitake mushrooms are one of popular Korean festive holiday food. They are packed with delicious and healthy proteins! Today I'm sharing protein rich stuffed shiitake mushrooms recipe.
This recipe is from the Olema Inn by the Point Reyes National Seashore. How to Make Korean Style Stuffed Shiitake Mushrooms. They're filled with delicious and healthy protein! You can cook Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms
- It’s 12 of Shitake mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 kg of lean ground beef.
- You need 1/4 of chopped red onions.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of melted butter.
- You need 1 of Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of mozzarella cheeses.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of chopped parsley.
They are particularly enjoyed during the Korean. This traditional dish from central China is sometimes made by stuffing cucumbers instead of mushroom caps. My favorite stuffing, this recipe for Shiitake Mushroom Stuffing includes shiitakes, dried apricots, leeks and fresh sage. Shrimp stuffed shiitake mushrooms is a great seafood appetizer from Inedible to Incredible.
Stuffed Shitake Mushrooms Instructions
- Take out the stems of the mushrooms and chop finely.
- Heal olive oil in pan.
- Pan should be on medium heat, put the onions for a couple of minutes until soft but not brown..
- Add ground beef and stir occasionally for ten minutes..
- Add parsley and chopped mushroom stems and stir for a couple more minutes..
- Add a small amount of parmesan cheese to your liking, season with salt and pepper and set aside..
- In a different container, put bread crumbs, shredded cheeses, salt and pepper to taste..
- Grease mushrooms with melted butter and put into baking pan..
- Add the stuffing and top with the bread crumb and cheese mixture..
- Bake for 10 minutes covered at 370degrees. switch to broiler for five minutes to brown crust..
The shiitake mushrooms in this dish are loaded with perfectly-portioned spoonfuls of shrimp, ginger. Growing Shiitake mushrooms is one of the most rewarding of all the gourmet species. Find out what makes it special, and how you can grow them at home too! Warm shitake mushroom caps are slathered with a generous layer of sun-dried tomato and olive spread, then topped with lightly dressed greens. Shiitake mushrooms have it all: beauty, great taste, and a host of health benefits that everyone Any of these scenarios can apply, as shiitake is one of the most versatile mushrooms out there!