Stuffed Portobellos. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms topped with marinara, sautéed spinach, and crispy panko goat cheese medallions. A delicious and easy vegetarian stuffed portobello mushroom. Giant portobello mushrooms are stuffed with a savory combination of pepperoni Spinach Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms.
Cheese-&-Spinach-Stuffed Portobellos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy Keto Lasagna Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms will be a new family favorite! All the flavors of your favorite classic comfort food in a low carb and fun to eat package! You can create Stuffed Portobellos using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portobellos
- You need 6 large of portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1 lb of italian sausage.
- You need 1 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped zucchini.
- It’s 4 medium of cloves garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded fresh parmesan.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper, optional.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella, shredded.
Feta-Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can use other ingredients and use your creativity! Four Cheese-Stuffed Portobellos. © John Kernick. Stuffed Portobellos Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Stuffed Portobellos Step by step
- Using a spoon, scrape the gills from the mushroom caps but leave the stems intact..
- Remove sausage from casing and crumble into a frying pan. Over medium heat, cook sausage and onions until halfway done. Add the zucchini and cook until they begin to soften..
- When sausage is fully cooked, add minced garlic and cook for 1 minute..
- Remove from heat and mix in breadcrumbs, parmesan and spices..
- Fill mushrooms with sausage mixture and bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes..
- Top with mozzarella and return for a few more minutes until cheese is melted..
Portobellos are the perfect bread replacement for this Philly cheesesteak from Delish.com. How to make stuffed Portobello Mushrooms is a basic recipe we should all learn to make. With the added cheese and delicious bacon how can you go wrong with. Soy crumbles transform traditional Italian sausage-stuffed portobellos into a low-fat, great tasting dish. Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms "Filled to the Gills" with… These stuffed portobello mushrooms are not only a super delicious and easy weeknight meal, they're a fun twist.