Chocolate fiber cookies. Bring all ingredients in a bowl. These Healthy High Fiber Cookies with chocolate chips are packed full of fiber and are gluten-free and vegan too! I am someone who believes whole-heartedly in the mind-body connection.
If you are following a Keto diet, this Due to the high fiber content in my Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies the net carbs per cookie are down. Indulge in delicious, crunchy cookies with decadent chocolate chips and a fresh-from-the-oven taste. Dried figs are high in fiber and antioxidants and I sometimes chop up some dark chocolate instead of chocolate chips for an even healthier cookie. You can have Chocolate fiber cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate fiber cookies
- It’s 1 Cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of even portion of chia, flaxseed & sliced almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweetened Powder Cacao.
- Prepare 4 tbspn of Honey.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbspn of Cooking oil (no olive oil).
There are a few secrets to the best classic, chewy chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don't use chips; instead, opt for a mix of milk or semisweet and dark chocolate chunks. Get it today with SOFT-BAKED COOKIE: Indulge in delicious, soft-baked cookies with rich chocolate chunks, and a. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine.
Chocolate fiber cookies step by step
- Pre-Heat oven to 392 Fahrenheit..
- Bring all ingredients in a bowl. Flour, oats, mixture of seeds & nuts, Cacao powder, honey, 2 eggs & cooking oil.
- Mold the mixture to individual cookies. Should have enough to make 15 individual cookies..
- Place in oven for 20 minutes..
How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Black cocoa has an intensely chocolate flavor and deep dark color, giving the cookies their distinct appearance. Dutch process cocoa sings backup as a supporting chocolate flavor that also lends. I actually bought these for my kids because they get constipation and this is a good way into tricking them to eat fiber! Beat butter, sugars, cocoa, vanilla and eggs.