Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice.
You can create Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice
- It’s 200 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 of ★Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ★Green pepper.
- You need 2 of cm ★Carrot.
- Prepare 2 of ★Wiener sausages.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 dash of Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
Spicy Doubanjiang Mayo Fried Rice Instructions
- Preparations: Mix the rice with beaten egg in a bowl. Finely chop the ★ ingredients. (I roughly chop the vegetables)..
- Cook the wiener sausage and carrot in a pot (oil will render from the sausage, so you don't need to add oil). Add the onion and green pepper and continue to cook..
- Add the ☆ ingredients. Once the doubanjiang is fragrant, add the rice mixed with beaten egg and cook over high heat. Season with salt and pepper..
- Right before you're finished, drizzle soy sauce over the top and mix it in to finish. Scatter some white sesame seeds on top!.