Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With oven roasted tomatoes. These stuffed portobello mushrooms remain one of my favorite vegetarian recipes on this blog to date. Brats, portobello mushrooms, and tomatoes roasted in the oven make for a wonderfully easy comfort food meal! Cut tomatoes into halves, removing the cores.
Roasted portobello mushrooms are so easy and delicious to make at home! This is the easiest and tastiest way to roast portobello mushrooms! I love the meatiness of roasted Portobello mushrooms but sometimes I just don't have the time or inclination to marinate them before roasting them in the. You can have Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With oven roasted tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With oven roasted tomatoes
- You need 2 of jumbo portobello mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of large tomatoe.
- You need 1 of sm. Shallot.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need 4 oz. of Goat cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Balsamic/ Italian/ or homemade vinaigrette.
- Prepare 2 T. of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Fresh parsley or basil to garnish.
Remove from the oven and set aside. When it comes to preparing portobello mushrooms you can cook them any which way you like. You can marinate them, grill them, fry them, roast them I love cooking portobello mushrooms and enjoy eating them too. One of my recent recipes is roasted portobello mushrooms with leek and tomato.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms With oven roasted tomatoes Preparation
- Here is what we'll need!!! Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Cut off the root side top of your garlic and place in tin foil drizzle olive oil and coat. If doing a whole head of garlic cut the root side and do not break apart simply just drizzle over cut end and wrap in foil..
- Dice your tomato. Larger chunks then normal so they will be able to withstand the heat of the oven plus they shrink quite a lot.Dice your shallot then add tomatoes shallot olive oil salt and pepper to a foil lined sheet pan and mix up and coat.
- Once mixed put it in your 400 degree preheated oven along with the garlic foil package. Set timer for 15 minutes after 15 minutes take out the garlic and let rest. Turn oven to broil and let the tomatoes get a light char 5-7 minutes.
- Now if your roasting a whole bulb of garlic still connected the temperature will stay the same but the cook time will be more like an hour. Now for this quicker method broken apart 400 for 15 minutes. Okay after 5 minutes or so of rest time let's see. Okay nice golden brown. When roasted properly you should be able to simply pop them out of their skins effortlessly! Mince up garlic..
- After 15 minutes at 400 and about 5-7 minutes in broiler we achieved a nice light char add your roasted garlic and mix it up all together. Set aside and let cool down a bit..
- Remove stem and take spoon and remove all the ribs inside the mushrooms. Now this should not be done in haste we want to keep the sides and bottoms intact. Should look something like this. Hopefully like us your markets sell them loose so your able to get one's with beefy bottoms firm sides and generally the same size..
- Now with your knife or a fork Pierce the bottoms of your mushrooms. You just want to lightly poke we don't want to go through the bottom. Add your choice of vinaigrette,balsamic vinegar or salad dressing..
- Alright now we'll add our roasted tomato and garlic mixture. Then top with goat cheese..
- Place in your preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or untill lightly browned and creamy!!! Garnish and serve my wife likes to let her's cool completely and put in on top some mixed greens because they will produce a wonderful liquid. Very juicy!!!.
- Hope you all enjoy this recipe so many variations we seem to like this one!!!! Be safe out there!!!! Little one all tired out after playing with all those darn toys "lol" God bless!!.
Place it on a baking sheet and Roast the artichokes the same way you did the mushroom and tomatoes. I'm a huge fan of spinach artichoke dip. I kept the stuffed mushrooms on the center oven rack when baking. Wipe the outside of the mushrooms with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or grit. These mushrooms are rich and creamy and bright at the same time because of the fresh herbs and tomato.