Stuffed Mini Mushrooms.
You can have Stuffed Mini Mushrooms using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mini Mushrooms
- Prepare 2 package of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of basil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of pepper.
- Prepare 2 package of mushrooms caps and stems.
- You need 8 of thick cut bacon.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded cheese.
Stuffed Mini Mushrooms Preparation
- Begin by placing bacon on metal sheet and setting in oven at 400 degrees. Cook bacon until crispy, remove and set aside to cool. Once it’s cool break into pieces for bacon bits, save the sheet with bacon grease on it this will help the mushrooms not stick to pan.
- Take packages of cream cheese, add seasoning and mix throughly. Break stems off mushrooms and fill the inside of the caps with the cream cheese mixture, cover tops with cheese.
- Place mushrooms on bacon greased pan and put back in oven for 10 minutes or until cream cheese starts to bubble..
- Remove mushrooms from oven let cool for a minute and serve to your guests !.