Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Portobellos.
You can create Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Portobellos using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Portobellos
- It’s 2 of portobello mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 can of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 can of corn.
- You need 8-16 oz of shredded chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tbspn of flour.
- It’s 2 dashes of cholula (or other mex hot sauce).
- It’s To taste of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 cup of pepper jack (or other cheese).
- Prepare 2 tbspn of green onions chopped.
Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Portobellos Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375• F, de-rib portobellos, brush outside with olive oil, and place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet..
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of corn into mushrooms ?.
- Add 2 tbspns black beans.
- Chop shredded chicken so it spreads evenly, add 2 tbspns or to taste to top.
- Mix enchilada sauce, salt, flower, cholula, and cayenne in small mixing bowl until fully incorporated. Spread evenly onto portobellos.
- Top with cheese and bake for 10 minutes. Plate and garnish with green onions..
- Rock N Roll! Enjoy!.