Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes.
You can have Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes
- Prepare of red potatoes, halved.
- You need of drizzle of olive oil.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- Prepare of fresh thyme, chopped.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
Garlic and Thyme Roasted Red Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper..
- Place potatoes cut side down on a rimmed baking sheet lined with tin foil. Place in oven and allow to cook for 40 minutes or until golden brown and soft..