Microwaved Doubanjiang Mayo Spicy Eggplant.
You can cook Microwaved Doubanjiang Mayo Spicy Eggplant using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Microwaved Doubanjiang Mayo Spicy Eggplant
- Prepare 1 of Eggplant.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Semi-dried young sardines (jako).
- It’s 1 dash of Chopped Japanese leeks, green onions, etc.
- You need 2 tbsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Doubanjiang.
- It’s 1 dash of ●Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of ●Black pepper.
Microwaved Doubanjiang Mayo Spicy Eggplant Instructions
- Combine the ● ingredients in a dish..
- Cut the eggplant into bite-sized chunks. Wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for about 4 minutes until wilted. Remove the wrap and lightly stir. The residual heat will evenly wilt all of the eggplant. Let cool..
- Mix the sauce from Step 1 with the sardines until the sardines are completely coated in the seasonings. Garnish with the chopped leek and enjoy..
- This time, I used a large eggplant. If using thin eggplants, you may need to use 2 or 3..