You can make Stuffed Mushrooms using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 24 of Fresh Baby Bella Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 box of Herb flavored Stove Top Stuffing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Shredded parmesan.
Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare stuffing according to box directions..
- Rinse mushrooms and pull the stems off. Chop stems and garlic and place in saute pan with butter..
- Place rinsed mushrooms on a cookie sheet or casserole dish..
- Add parmesan cheese, sauteed mushroom stems and garlic to your stuffing..
- Fill mushrooms with stuffing and bake for 20 minutes or until light brown on top..