You can cook Stuffed Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need of Stuffing Mixture.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of bread.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2/3 tsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 6 large of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 medium of tomato.
Stuffed Mushrooms Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat the oil in the pan and the chopped onions and grated garlic. Also, add the salt and pepper..
- Add the ginger powder after the onions turn golden brown. Remove the crusts to the slice of bread and chop the slice of bread in very small pieces and add to the mixture. You may also add the crushed cashew nuts at this time..
- Take out the mushroom stems (you may slice and add them to the pan mixture) and add one piece of sliced tomato and the stuffing mixture onto the mushrooms. Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes..
- Bring out the mushrooms and add the cheese and chopped parsley (or any other green herb for garnish) and place in the oven for another 15 minutes..
- You can add gravy to the stuffed mushrooms when ready to serve. Enjoy!.