Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can make Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 12 of good sized mushrooms of your choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onion, finely chopped and sauted prior.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red peppers, finely chopped and sauted prior.
- You need 1/2 lb of (8 ounces) crab meat 'not the imitation kind'.
- You need 2 cup of oyster crackers, crushed.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded mozz cheese for topping, or you can get sliced mozz..
Becks Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Preparation
- Preheat oven @ 365°F.
- Need a bowl for stuffing, so you can mix together all ingredients, excluding the mushrooms and extra cheese..
- Now, clean your mushrooms stems out. As your are doing this, put your butter in the dish and let melt in oven. Now stuff your mushrooms accordingly. And too with extra cheese or slices. Cover with foil, and Bake for 30 minutes. Few minutes before, take off foil and let cheeses melt and golden.