Mike's Garlic Parm Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can have Mike's Garlic Parm Stuffed Mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Parm Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need of Stuffed Mushrooms.
- It’s 1 box of 24 oz Fresh Large 2" Mushrooms [stems reserved].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Minced Garlic.
- You need 5 tbsp of Garlic Butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Garlic Cooking Oil [+ reserve oil for coating].
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh Shreaded Parmesean Cheese [+ reserve cheese for topping].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of Dried Parsley [+ reserve parsley for topping].
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
Mike's Garlic Parm Stuffed Mushrooms Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Wash mushrooms and gently scoop out stem and mushroom centers. Fine chop the stems and set to the side for the stuffing mixture. Your fine minced stems should equal one cup after mincing. If not, compensate with additional bread crumbs. Be careful not to break open mushroom shells. Dab mushrooms dry and lightly coat with garlic cooking oil, inside and out..
- If your mushrooms don't stand firmly on their own, gently slice off a sliver at the base as pictured..
- Grate, then fine mince, your garlic and parmesean cheese. Place garlic in pan on low heat with 2 or 3 tablespoons garlic cooking oil, dehydrated onions, dried parsley, 5 tablespoons garlic butter, salt and pepper and lightly fry until garlic is transparent and onions are hydrated. About 2 minutes. Be careful not to burn your garlic though..
- Add your bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and fine chopped mushroom stems to the pan and lightly cook. Add a splash of white wine and mix into your stuffing mixture. At your discretion, add a splash of water if you feel more moisture is needed to create a, "stuffing like consistency," in your pan..
- Pack all 10 mushrooms evenly with your stuffing mixture in an oven safe pan or skillet. Top mushrooms with additional parmesean cheese, dried Parsley, black pepper and garlic powder. Place in your already preheated 350° oven for about 30 minutes. You'll know they're done when the oils begin running out of your mushrooms onto your pan while in the oven..
- These stuffed appetizers are served piping hot on small, sizzling cast iron skillets with real Ranch Dressing on the side at our favorite Italian restaurant. But, serve them your way! Enjoy!.