The Best Stuffed Mushrooms.
You can cook The Best Stuffed Mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The Best Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 3 slice of bacon.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms stems removed.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
The Best Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Render bacon drain on paper towel lined plate, then crumble into a bowl..
- Finely chop stems and heat olive oil in saute pan over medium high heat. Add stems, garlic and onion powder cook 4-5 minutes. Let cool then add to crumbled bacon. Stir in cream cheese, 2 tabelspoon parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce and pepper until evenly mixed..
- Spoon filling into the mushroom caps and place in 8×8 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese..
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.