You can cook Stuffed Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s 8 of large fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 cup (4 oz) of diced ham.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
Stuffed Mushrooms Step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray..
- Gently clean mushrooms with damp cloth. Carefully separate mushroom caps from stems by holding caps & twisting off stems. Reserve stems & set caps aside..
- For filling, in food processor or blender, combine mushroom stems, parsley, basil, garlic, onion powder, & ham. Process using pulse until finely chopped. Transfer to medium bowl. Stir in bread crumbs, lemon juice, olive oil, & pepper until well blended..
- Place mushroom caps upside down on prepared baking sheet. Using teaspoon, carefully stuff caps with filling. Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately..
- This makes more stuffing than needed, so you could get extra mushrooms to stuff or bake the extra stuffing in a ramekin to eat on the side. Or whatever creative way you wish..