Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab. Mushroom sandwich recipe with step by step photos – sharing an easy sandwich recipe made with sauteed mushrooms and herbs. You can toast or grill these mushroom sandwiches. you can even toast the bread first and make open or closed sandwiches with the mushroom filling. All of these are super quick to make and can be served for breakfast.
Place the cheese ball on one mushroom cap and then sandwich the other on top of it, pressing down to make the mushroom edges touch. Jazz up an ordinary lunch box sandwich with this fun alternative – sandwich kebabs. Pop on a few veggie garnishes and lunchtime suddenly got a lot more fun! You can cook Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab using 29 ingredients and 23 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab
- You need pieces of Mushroom(washed)-12.
- It’s of Oil for greasing mushroom pockets.
- It’s of For stuffing,.
- It’s tablespoon of Cooking Oil-1.
- It’s cup of Chopped Onion-1.
- You need tablespoon of Ginger-Garlic-Green chilli paste-1.
- It’s tablespoon of Tomato(Chopped)-2.
- You need cup of Spinach(Chopped)-1.
- It’s tablespoon of Chopped Coriander-2.
- Prepare tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1.
- It’s tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- Prepare teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need cup of Grated cheese-1.
- Prepare of For kebab marination,.
- It’s tablespoon of Curd-1.
- It’s tablespoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder-1/2.
- Prepare tablespoon of Black pepper powder-1/2.
- It’s teaspoon of Turmeric powder-1.
- Prepare teaspoon of Cumin powder-1.
- It’s teaspoon of Coriander powder-1.
- Prepare teaspoon of Garam masala powder-1.
- It’s teaspoon of Chat masala-1.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need tablespoon of Cooking oil-1.
- Prepare of For serving,.
- Prepare of Mint coriander chatni.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise red chilli dip.
- You need of lemon wedges.
Sautéed mushrooms with garlic, rosemary and ricotta is delicious vegetarian appetizer. Give your favorite grilled cheese sandwich a boost with the addition of earthy portobello mushrooms. Easiest stuffed mushrooms ever, creminis stuffed with herbed Boursin cheese, topped with smoked paprika. This has to be the easiest stuffed mushrooms recipe ever!
Stuffed Mushroom Sandwich Kebab Instructions
- Take mushrooms and then clean out the stems to make pockets. Keep it aside..
- Then chop all the stems finely. Keep aside..
- Add 1 tablespoon oil in a pan.Allow it to heat..
- Then add chopped onion and saute until it becomes translucent..
- Season with some salt..
- Add ginger garlic green chilli paste and saute it well..
- Add chopped tomato and saute it..
- When tomato became soft then add chopped mushroom stems..
- Add chopped spinach..
- Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and black pepper powder..
- Let it cook for few minutes closing the lid..
- Add chat masala and mix it well..
- Add chopped coriander leaves at the end and mix it well.Turn off the flame.Take it out into a bowl..
- Now mix 1 cup grated cheese in it.Your stuffing is ready now.Keep aside..
- Grease the mushroom pockets with oil..
- Fill the pockets with the stuffing..
- Now take curd in a bowl.Mix all the dry masala in it.Add oil and salt and mix everything..
- Marinate the outside of the mushroom well with this mixture..
- Sandwich 2 mushroom and skewered it..
- Put the skewered mushroom on a perchment pepper lined baking tray..
- Bake it at 180°C for 20-25 minutes in a preheated oven..
- Once done,take out the tray from oven..
- Serve the kebab hot with some garnishing. Here I have used mint coriander yougurt chatni and mayonnaise with red chilli sauce served with some lemon wedges…
It's just mushroom caps, stuffed with Boursin herbed cheese. I substituted italian flavored sausage for beef to give a little extra zing. I used very large stuffing mushrooms so I added a I really enjoy a good stuffed mushroom. Creativity can make this recipe an instant family favorite. This Mushroom Sandwich recipe is an apt dish that you can enjoy in breakfast and brunch as well.