Low fat peanut butter cookies.
You can have Low fat peanut butter cookies using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low fat peanut butter cookies
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of natural creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 cup of nonfat milk (approximately).
Low fat peanut butter cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 F..
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder..
- Pour the excess oil off the top of the peanut butter and discard. Depending on the brand there might be more separation, and more oil poured off. Adjust amount of milk accordingly..
- Add peanut butter and maple syrup to dry ingredients and mix. Add nonfat milk slowly to dry ingredients and stir until the dough comes together..
- Form dough into balls approximately one inch in diameter and place on silicone baking mat..
- Use a fork to flatten balls..
- Bake 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool..