Puerto Rican Rice with Chick Peas.
You can have Puerto Rican Rice with Chick Peas using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Puerto Rican Rice with Chick Peas
- It’s 2 cups of white rice (pre-cooked).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- You need 8 ounces of diced ham.
- You need 1 can of chick peas.
- It’s 1 can of Goya sofrito.
- You need 2 packets of Goya sazon.
Puerto Rican Rice with Chick Peas step by step
- Pour cooking oil in a deep frying pan and set to medium-high heat..
- Cook ham to desired doneness.
- Mix in chick peas, sofrito, and sazon..
- Reduce heat to low-medium heat and slowly pour in rice..
- Cook until heated through, stirring as needed to prevent burning. Add water if mix is too dry..