Grilled Brown Bread Cheesey and Spicy Mayonnaise Sandwich.
You can have Grilled Brown Bread Cheesey and Spicy Mayonnaise Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Brown Bread Cheesey and Spicy Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Prepare 4 slices of brown bread.
- It’s 3 spoons of thousand island mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 cubes of processed/ mozerella cheese.
- Prepare 1 spoon of boiled peas.
- Prepare 2 spoons of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 4 spoons of boiled sweet corn.
- Prepare 2 spoons of chopped cucumber.
- It’s 4 spoons of chopped cabbage.
- You need 1/2 spoon of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 spoon of thyme.
- You need 1/2 spoon of oregano.
- Prepare 3 spoons of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 spoon of chopped coriander.
Grilled Brown Bread Cheesey and Spicy Mayonnaise Sandwich Preparation
- Mix chopped veggies herbs salt, thousand island dressing mayonnaise of Dr oetker properly..
- Add grated cheese in veggies, herbs and Mayonnaise mixture and mix it again…
- First spread butter on brown bread,then spread mayonnaise mixture on bread slice.Spread butter on other slice and put on the Mayonnaise spread slice…
- Also spread butter on both outter side of slice..put in griller for 3 to 4minutes..
- Yummy cheesey, spicy mayo sandwich is ready.Serve it hot with mint chutney, salad and tomato sauce..
- You can add onions, pinch of garlic powder and veggies of your choice…enjoy with your loved ones…