Black-eyed peas salad.
You can cook Black-eyed peas salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black-eyed peas salad
- It’s 1/2 packet of black-eyed peas.
- Prepare 6-7 of sun-dried tomatoes.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of caper.
- Prepare 1 of red sweet pepper, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- You need of parsley.
- It’s of oregano, salt, pepper.
- It’s of oil.
Black-eyed peas salad step by step
- Boil the black-eyed peas until they are tender but not crumbly and then strain them..
- Stir in a tsp of oil and let them cool at room temperature..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, finely chopped (sun-dried tomatoes, sweet red pepper, onion) and the caper. Then, season with salt, pepper and oregano and toss well with as much oil as you want..
- Serve at room temperature..