Air fryer Roast Pork.
You can have Air fryer Roast Pork using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fryer Roast Pork
- You need of Pork tenderloin (1.25lbs – 1.75lbs).
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbs of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne powder (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of olive oil.
Air fryer Roast Pork step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Trim the pork tenderloin of any excess fat/silver skin. Coat with a ½ tablespoon olive oil. Rub spice mixture on entire pork roast.
- Preheat air fryer to 400° F for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, carefully place pork roast into air fryer and air fry at 400° F for 20-22 minutes. Internal temp should be 145° – 160° F..
- When air fryer cycle is complete, carefully remove pork roast to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing. Save any juices to serve over sliced meat..