Loaded potato soup.
You can cook Loaded potato soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Loaded potato soup
- It’s 8-9 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- You need 1 pack of bacon.
- Prepare 1 pack of fresh/frozen chopped mushrooms.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- You need of Milk.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
Loaded potato soup step by step
- Peel, rinse, and cut up all 8-9 potatoes and set aside..
- Cut up bacon in large pan, add in the chopped mushrooms, green beans, diced up onions, and butter (i use imperial or country crock, which is actually margarine, made with vegetable oil.).
- Season with garlic, salt, and pepper. Cook until onions are soft. About 15minutes on medium-high heat. Stirring occasionally..
- Add in the potatoes, mix together, add in the Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup and Milk. Mix together.(i used what was left in my gallon of milk, i didn't measure, just poured the rest in there. Enough to cover the potatoes.).
- Let it come to a boil, turn the heat down, enough so it doesn't boil over, but continue to boil, until potatoes are easy to cut through. Stirring occasionally to prevent sticking..
- Once potatoes can be easily cut through(probably about 10-15minutes boiling), it's done..
- Serve and enjoy!.